Friday 5 July 2024

Christianity: A new Life

Find the verses in:


1.  Ephesians 2:

2.  1 Peter 4:

3.  John 1:

4.  Romans 3:

5.  Matthew 10:

6.  John 3:

7.  Romans 6:

8.  2 Corinthians 5:

9.  Galatians 2:

10.  John 14:


1.  "Either way, Christ’s love controls us.  Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life.  He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them."


2.  "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."


3.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."


4.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


5.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


6.  "Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name."


7.  "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."


8.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


9.  "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."


10.  "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. Yet God, in his grace, freely makes us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins."


11.  "Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword.  ‘I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.  Your enemies will be right in your own household!’ “If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine.  If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine.  If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...