Friday 5 July 2024

A Godly Life!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."


A.  Luke 8:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  Mark 5:

D.  Acts 13:

E.  1 John 4:


2.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 13:

C.  Hebrews 7:

D.  Matthew 11:

E.  Galatians 2:


3.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


A.  Jeremiah 38:

B.  Exodus 30:

C.  Isaiah 41:

D.  Deuteronomy 35:

E.  Ezekiel 47:


4.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Acts 19:

C.  John 8:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  Luke 15:


5.  "Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Luke 9:

D.  Acts 13:

E.  John 6:


6.  "Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”


A.  Joshua 8:

B.  Judges 15:

C.  Numbers 7:

D.  Exodus 11:

E.  Genesis 1:


7.  "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Romans 5:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  John 1:


8.  "And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."


A. Revelation 29:

B.  Luke 21:

C.  Matthew 25:

D.  Acts 13:

E.  John 17:


9.  "For nothing will be impossible with God.”


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  1 Corinthians 7:

D.  Acts 9:

E.  Luke 1:


10.  "But the Lord is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation."


A.  Joshua 13:

B.  Isaiah 30:

C.  Judges 15:

D.  Ezekiel 28:

E.  Jeremiah 10:


11.  "God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”


A.  Luke 7:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  Hebrews 9:

D.  Romans 12:

E.  John 4:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...