Tuesday 24 December 2019

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "After washing their feet, he put on his robe again and sat down and asked, "Do you understand what I was doing? You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because that's what I am.  And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet.  I have given you an example to follow.  Do as I have done to you.  I tell you the truth, slaves are not greater than their master.  Nor is the messenger more important than the one who sends the message.  Now that you know these things, God will bless you for doing them."

A.  Mark 11:
B.  Luke 25:
C.  Matthew 8:
D.  James 1:
E.  John 13


2.  "Jesus said this to let him know what kind of death he would glorify God.  Then Jesus told him, "Follow me."

A.  Acts 10:
B.  2 Corinthians 5:
C.  1 Thessalonians 12:
D.  Mark 17:
E.  John 21:


3.  "But I admit that I follow the Way, which they call a cult.  I worship the God of our ancestors, and I firmly believe the Jewish law and everything written in the prophets."

A.  Romans 11:
B.  Hebrews 7:
C.  John 15:
D.  Acts 24:
E.  2 Timothy 3:


4.  "May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus."

A.  Galatians 3:
B.  Romans 15:
C.  Titus 3:
D.  Luke 21:
E.  James 5:


5.  "I am so glad that you always keep me in your thoughts, and that you are following the teachings I passed on to you."

A.  1 Thessalonians 10:
B.  Mark 5:
C.  John 17:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  1 Corinthians 11:


6.  "Of course, you get no credit for being patient if you are beaten for doing wrong.  But if you suffer for doing good and endure it patiently, God is pleased with you.  For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you.  He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.  He never sinned, nor ever deceived anyone.  He did not retaliate when he was insulted, nor threaten revenge when he suffered.  He left his case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly."

A.  Hebrews 13:
B.  Matthew 25:
C.  Philippians 3:
D.  1 John 5
E.  1 Peter 2:


7.  "They have kept themselves as pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes.  They have been purchased from among the people on the earth as a special offering to God and to the Lamb."

A.  Philippians 3:
B.  James 2:
C.  Matthew 10:
D.  Mark 15:
E.  Revelation 14:


8.  "Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings.  And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him."

A.  Luke 21:
B.  Hebrews 3:
C.  1 Peter 5:
D.  Revelation 17:
E.  Matthew 9:


9.  "The Peter said to him, "We've given up everything to follow you.  What will we get?" Jesus replied, "I assure you that when the world is made new and the Son of Man sits upon his glorious throne, you who have been my followers will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twleve tribes of Israel.  And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will inherit eternal life.  But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then."

A.  Acts 22:
B.  Colossians 3:
C.  1 Corinthians 15:
D.  John  11:
E.  Matthew 19:


10.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

A.  Mark 15:
B.  Philemon 1:
C.  Luke 12:
D.  Romans 10:
E.  John 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...