Friday 5 July 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 89:

2.  Psalm 55:

3.  Psalm 71:

4.  Psalm 44:

5.  Psalm 121:

6.  Psalm 134:

7.  Psalm 35:

8.  Psalm 56:

9.  Psalm 52:

10.  Psalm 119:


1.  "Then I will rejoice in the Lord.  I will be glad because he rescues me."


2.  “Oh, praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, you who serve at night in the house of the Lord.   Lift your hands toward the sanctuary, and praise the Lord."


3.  "I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!"


4.  "How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word."


5.  "I praise God for what he has promised.  I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?"


6.  "See how I love your commandments, Lord.  Give back my life because of your unfailing love.  The very essence of your words is truth; all your just regulations will stand forever."


7.  "But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


8.  “Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


9.  “But I will call on God, and the Lord will rescue me."


10.  "Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.  You have done such wonderful things.  Who can compare with you, O God?"


11.  "Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...