Tuesday 30 April 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 84:

2.  Psalm 83:

3.  Psalm 66:

4.  Psalm 90:

5.  Psalm 116:

6.  Psalm 118:

7.  Psalm 109:

8.  Psalm 82:

9.  Psalm 103:


1.  "I shall walk before the Lord In the land of the living."


2.  "Let all who fear the Lord repeat: “His faithful love endures forever.”


3.  "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.  Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.  He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases."


4.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone."


5.  "The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."


6.  "I say, ‘You are gods; you are all children of the Most High."


7.  "For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.  O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you."


8.  "Then they will learn that you alone are called the Lord, that you alone are the Most High, supreme over all the earth."


9.  "Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth! Sing about the glory of his name! Tell the world how glorious he is."


10.  "Lord, through all the generations you have been our home! Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God."


11.  "This is the day the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...