Tuesday 30 April 2024

Bible Notes!!

Chooose the correct Scripture:


1.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  Mark 8:

B.  Matthew 13:

C.  Galatians 2:

D.  2 Corinthians 11:

E.  John 10:


2.  “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.  Yes, I am the bread of life!"


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  1 Thessalonians 5:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  James 3:

E.  John 6:


3.  "The Lord rewarded me for doing right; he restored me because of my innocence.  For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I have not turned from my God to follow evil.  I have followed all his regulations; I have never abandoned his decrees.  I am blameless before God; I have kept myself from sin.  The Lord rewarded me for doing right.  He has seen my innocence."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 18:

E.  Psalm 79:


4.  “You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life."


A.  Acts 12:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  Matthew 15:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  John 5:


5.  “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the Kingdom of God, will be repaid many times over in this life, and will have eternal life in the world to come.”


A.  Revelation 20:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  John 13:

D.  Acts 27:

E.  Luke 18:


6.   "When Jesus heard this, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  James 3:

C.  1 Corinthians 8:

D.  Philippians 1:

E.  Mark 2:


7.  "Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."


A.  1 John 5:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Acts 11:

D.  John 17:

E.  2 Peter 2:


8.  "So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world."


A.  2 Corinthians 10:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  1 Timothy 2:

E.  James 4:


9.  "Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses."


A.  Mark 9:

B.  Luke 15:

C.  Matthew 12:

D.  Acts 18:

E.  1 Timothy 6:


10.  "For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you.  On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation."


A.  Matthew 13:

B.  John 17:

C.  2 Corinthians 6:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  Luke 15:


11.  "Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross, and follow me.  If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it."


A.  John 18:

B.  Mark 10:

C.  Matthew 16:

D.  Romans 8:

E.  Revelation 20:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...