Tuesday 30 April 2024

Resurrection of Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 6:

2.  2 Corinthians 5:

3.  1 Thessalonians 1:

4.  Romans 5:

5.  Philippians 3:

6.  Romans 6:

7.  1 Peter 3:

8.  Acts 2:

9.  Hebrews 6:

10.  Colossians 2:

11.  2 Corinthians 4:


1.  "and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.  For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.  I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!"


2.  "And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him.  We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him.  When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God.  So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus."


3.  "Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit."


4.  "But God released him from the horrors of death and raised him back to life, for death could not keep him in its grip."


5.  "Jesus has already gone in there for us. He has become our eternal High Priest in the order of Melchizedek."


6.  "Having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead."


7.  "We know that God, who raised the Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you."


8.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


9.  "So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you.  But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day.  For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.  Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."


10.  "And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."


11.  "That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead."


12.  "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


13.  "Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life.  We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...