Thursday 21 March 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 29:

2.  Psalm 92:

3.  Psalm 89:

4.  Psalm 70:

5.  Psalm 50:

6.  Psalm 73:

7.  Psalm 118:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Psalm 124:

10.  Psalm 106:


1.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


2.  "I long for your rescue, Lord, so I have obeyed your commands.  I have obeyed your laws, for I love them very much.  Yes, I obey your commandments and laws because you know everything I do."


3.  "The right hand of the Lord is exalted; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly."


4.  "Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


5.  "Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word."


6.  "Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


7.  "Honor the Lord, you heavenly beings; honor the Lord for his glory and strength.  Honor the Lord for the glory of his name.  Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness."


8.  "But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon."


9.  "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


10.  "But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you.  May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout, “God is great!”


11.  "Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God, and keep the vows you made to the Most High.  Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...