Thursday 21 March 2024

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Hebrews 12:

2.  Luke 9:

3.  Matthew 3:

4.  Proverbs 12:

5.  Judges 7:

6.  Matthew 9:

7.  Mark 8:

8.  Joel 3:

9.  Deuteronomy 5:

10.  1 Corinthians 11:

11.  John 12:


1.  "Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?”


2.  "Jesus went on to say, “I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Kingdom of God arrive in great power!”


3.  "The Lord’s voice will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth will shake.  But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a strong fortress for the people of Israel." 


4.  "Moses called all the people of Israel together and said, “Listen carefully, Israel. Hear the decrees and regulations I am giving you today, so you may learn them and obey them!"


5.  "For I pass on to you what I received from the Lord himself. On the night when he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and said, “This is my body, which is given for you.  Do this in remembrance of me.”  In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this in remembrance of me as often as you drink it.”  For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again."


6.   "Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.  For our God is a devouring fire."


7.  "Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity.  Anyone who wants to serve me must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me."


8.  "Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me.  If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. "


9.  "She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."


10.  “I baptize with water those who repent of their sins and turn to God. But someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not worthy even to be his slave and carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire."


11.  "The way of the godly leads to life; that path does not lead to death."


12.  "During that night the LORD said to Gideon, "Get up, go down against the camp, because I am going to give it into your hands." 


13.  "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.  We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...