Thursday 21 March 2024

There is always Hope!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Titus 3:

2.  Galatians 5:

3.  Titus 2:

4.  1 Thessalonians 1:

5.  Psalm 25:

6.  Psalm 33:

7.  1 Thessalonians 5:

8.  Romans 8:

9.  Romans 5:

10.  Micah 7:

11.  1 Peter 5:  


1.  "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love."


2.  "But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation."


3.  "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope."


4.  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."


5.  "Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God."


6.  "But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me."


7.  "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."


8.  "So that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."


9.  "For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness."


10.  "Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ."


11.  "Remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ."


12.  "Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...