Saturday 30 September 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 29:

2.  Psalm 33:

3.  Psalm 84:

4.  Psalm 34:

5.  Psalm 119:


1.  "May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word."


2.  "Keep your tongue from evil And your lips from speaking deceit."


3.  "The Lord is my portion; I have promised to keep Your words."


4.  "Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth."


5.  "The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders, The Lord is over many waters."


6.  "This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life." 


7.  "Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by any evil."


8.  "For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does.  He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. The Lord merely spoke, and the heavens were created.  He breathed the word, and all the stars were born."


9.  "My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the Lord; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God."


10.  "If you will help me, I will run to follow your commands."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...