Saturday 30 September 2023

Obedience!!

Find the verses in:


1.  1 John 3:

2.  John 15:

3.  Matthew 19:

4.  Romans 6:

5.  Luke 6:

6.  Deuteronomy 8:

7.  2 Timothy 3:

8.  Luke 9:

9.  2 Corinthians 5:

10.  Romans 12:

11.  Proverbs 3:

12.  2 Thessalonians 1:

13.  John 13:


1.  "Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically."


2.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


3.  "In flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus."


4.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."


5.  "If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them."


6.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you."


7.  "And whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him."


8.  "If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."


9.  "And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”


10.  "But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed."


11.  "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness."  


12.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.


13.  “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you."


14.  "And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...