Saturday 30 September 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me."  


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 50:

D.  Psalm 31:

E.  Psalm 138:


2.  "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.  The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock."  


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Acts 17:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  Matthew 7:


 3.  "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  James 5:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  Acts 17:

E.  Luke 12:


4.  "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." 


A.  Deuteronomy 30:

B.  Exodus 22:

C.  Joshua 10:

D.  Ezekiel 35:

E.  Jeremiah 17:


5.  "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." 


A.  Psalm 125:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 110:

D.  Psalm 147:

E.  Psalm 101:


6.  "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord." 


A.  Exodus 30:

B.  Joshua 10:

C.  Deuteronomy 27:

D.  Michah 1 :

E.  Jeremiah 30:


7.  "I am the Lord, who heals you." 


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Numbers 10:

C.  2 Kings 12:

D.  1 Samuel 17:

E.  Exodus 15:


8.  "Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you."


A.  Deuteronomy 30:

B.  Exodus 23:

C.  Proverbs 20:

D.  Lamentations 5:

E.  Leviticus 12:


9.  "And my God will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." 


A.  Mark 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  Galatians 3:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  Philippians 4:


10.  "Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."  


A.  Joel 3:

B.  Joshua 10:

C.  Isaiah 52:

D.  Numbers 12:

E.  Jeremiah 33:


11.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 


A.  John 18:

B.  Mark 9:

C.  1 Timothy 3:

D.  2 Corinthians 5:

E.  Luke 10:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...