Monday 22 May 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.  That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Matthew 10:

C.  2 Corinthians 12:

D.  Romans 7:

E.  Luke 18:


2.  "Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will grant you his blessing."


A.  Romans 8:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  John 10:

D.  Acts 15:

E.  1 Peter 3:


3.  "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.  For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing."


A.  Acts 7:

B.  1 Corinthians 13:

C.  2 Corinthians 2:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  Revelation 10:


4.  "God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right."


A.  Psalm 33:

B.  Psalm 28:

C.  Psalm 110:

D.  Psalm 3:

E.  Psalm 7:


5.  "If you are wise and understand God’s ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom."


A.  Colossians 1:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  James 3:

D.  Mark 12:

E.  Ephesians 5:


6.  "May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace."


A.  1 Thessalonians 5:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  Luke 8:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  2 Corinthians 1:


7.  "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.  They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.  As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth."


A.  Revelation 20:

B.  Matthew 25:

C.  John 17:

D.  Acts 28:

E.  Luke 23:


8.  "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need."


A.  Matthew 18:

B.  John 10:

C.  Acts 20:

D.  Romans 9:

E.  Luke 12:


10.  "Everyone will live in peace and prosperity, enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees, for there will be nothing to fear.  The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has made this promise!"


A.  Nahum 2:

B.  Daniel 10:

C.  Hosea 7:

D.  Ezekiel 13:

E.  Micah 4:


11.  "God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us."


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  John 20:

C.  Acts 18:

D.  Matthew 22:

E.  1 Corinthians 12:


12.  "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it."


A.  Joshua 7:

B.  Daniel 12:

C.  Zecharian 10:

D.  Job 15:

E.  Malachi 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...