Monday 22 May 2023

The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  1 Thessalonians 5:

2.  Psalm 30:

3.  Psalm 51:

4.  Isaiah 61:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 92:

7.  James 5:

8.  Hebrews 12:

9.  Luke 20:

10.  Psalm 111:

11.  1 Kings 7:

12.  Mark 13:

13.  Romans 15:

14.  Jeremiah 39:

15.  1 Peter 2:

16.  2 Corinthians 11:

17.  Acts 18:

18.  Ecclesiastes 9:

19.  Psalm 27:

20.  Psalm 32:

21.  John 13:

22.  2 Samuel 5:

23.  Psalm 28:

24.  1 Chronicles 16:


B.  


1.  "You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done."


2.  "Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do."


3.  "Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his place."


4.  "And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the Lord."


5.  "Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!"


6.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


7.  "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."


8.  "You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.  You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!"


9.  "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit."


10.  "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."


11.  "I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...