Monday 22 May 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 108:

2.  Psalm 18:

3.  Psalm 142:

4.  Psalm 118:

5.  Psalm 83:

6.  Psalm 68:

7.  Psalm 50:

8.  Psalm 119:


1.  "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways."


2.  "That they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, Are the Most High over all the earth."


3.  "But let the godly rejoice.  Let them be glad in God’s presence.  Let them be filled with joy.  Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


4.  "Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God, and keep the vows you made to the Most High.  Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”


5.  "You have given me your shield of victory.  Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great."


6.  "Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word.  Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions."


7.  "Then I pray to you, O Lord.  I say, “You are my place of refuge.  You are all I really want in life."


8.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


9.  "My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!"


10.  "Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.  May your glory shine over all the earth."


11.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...