Wednesday 12 August 2020

I will sing to the Lord!! He has given me victory!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:

   

A.

   

1.  Isaiah 43:

2.  Isaiah 42:

3.  Luke 12:

4.  Psalm 113:

5.  Mark 3:

6.  Acts 11:

7.  Exodus 15:

8.  2 Corinthians 2:

9.  1 Corinthians 15:

10.  Romans 5:

11.  2 Samuel 22:

12.  James 7:

13.  Hebrews 9:

14.  Jeremiah 32;

15.  Psalm 135:

16.  Mark 23:

17.  Jude 1:

18.  Galatians 5:

19.  Ephesians 10:

20.  Psalm 20:

21.  Psalm 21:

22.  Psalm 125:

23.  John 16:

 

B.

 

1.  "You gave me victory over my accusers."


2.  "May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God."


3.  "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you have peace.  In the world you will have tribulations; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."


4.  "For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many.  But even greater is God's wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ."


5.  "How the king rejoices in your strength, O LORD! He shouts with joy because you give him victory."


6.  "Death is swallowed up in victory.  O death, where is your victory?  O death, where is your sting?"


7.  "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place."


8.  "I will sing to the LORD, for he has triumphed gloriously; he has hurled both horse and rider into the sea."


9.  "The LORD will march forth like a mighty hero: he will come out like a warrior, full of fury.  He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies."


10.  "For I am about to do something new.  See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness.  I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...