Wednesday 12 August 2020

The Lord is our strength!!

Choose the correct Scripture: 


1.  "Yes, I am the bread of life!"

A.  Mark 11:

B.  John 6:

C.  Matthew 18:

D.  James 3:

E.  Acts 20:


2.  "Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.  And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  1 Peter 3:

E.  Matthew 28:


3.  "Don't be afraid! I am the First and the Last.  I am the living one.  I died, but look - I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave."

A.  Romans 12:

B.  Revelation 1:

C.  Ephesians 3:

D.  Acts 27:

E.  1 Peter 5:


4.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

A.  Jeremiah 33:

B.  Ezekiel 40:

C.  Nahum 1:

D.  Zechariah 10:

E.  Isaiah 41:


5.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  Hebrews 12:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Philippians 4:


6.  "I am the good shepherd.  The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep."

A.  Ephesians 3:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  1 Corinthians 15:

D.  1 Timothy 2:

E.  John 10:


7.  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

A.  Matthew 23:

B.  2 Timothy 1:

C.  Titus 2:

D.  Mark 15:

E.  Hebrews 10:


8.  " For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me. I am the true bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did (even though they ate the manna) but will live forever.”

A.  Luke 22:

B.  Acts 15:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Colossians 2:

E.  John 6:


9.  "Yes, I am the gate.  Those who come in through me will be saved.  They will come and go freely and will find good pastures."

A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Matthew 22:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  John 10:

E.  Mark 15:


10.  "Remember the things I have done in the past.  For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me."

A.  Jeremiah 53:

B.  Ezekiel 30:

C.  Numbers 10:

D.  Nehemiah 7:

E.  Isaiah 46:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...