Wednesday 12 August 2020

We live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son Jesus!!

Find the verses in:

  

1.  John 17:

2.  1 John 5:

3.  John 6:

4.  John 10:

5.  Isaiah 55:

6.  John 3:

7.  Acts 2:



1.  "so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life."


2.  "But don't be so concerned about perishable things like food.  Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you.  For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval."


3.  "Come to me with your ears wide open.  Listen, and you will find life.  I will make an everlasting covenant with you.  I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David."


4.  "You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence."


5.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life."


6.  "Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life."


7.  "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.  No one can snatch them away from me."


8.  "The Spirit alone gives eternal life.  Human effort accomplishes nothing.  And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life."


9.  "And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God.  And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ.  He is the only true God, and he is eternal life."


10. "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...