Wednesday 31 July 2019

Jesus in the Old Testament:

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 89:
2.  2 Samuel 7:
3.  Isaiah 40:
4.  Psalm 22:
5.  Zechariah 12:
6.  Isaiah 62:
7.  John 1:
8.  Isaiah 49:
9.  Isaiah 53:


1.  "The LORD has sent this message to every land: "Tell the people of Israel, 'Look, your Savior is coming.  See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.' "

2.  "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."

3.  "He says, "You will do more than restore the people of Israel to me.  I will make you a light to the Gentiles, and you will bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

4.  "He was despised and rejected - a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief.  We turn our backs on him and looked the other way.  He was despised, and we did not care."

5.  "Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem.  They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son.  They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn who has died."

6.  "My enemies surround me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes on me.  They have pierced my hands and feet."

7.  "Who has believed our message? To whom has the LORD revealed his powerful arm?"

8.  "For when you die and are buried with your ancestors, I will raise up one of your descendants, your own offspring, and I will make his kingdom strong.  He is the one who will build a house - a temple - for my name.  And I will secure his royal throne forever."

9.  "The LORD said, "I have made a covenant with David, my chosen servant.  I have sworn this oath to him: I will establish your descendants as kings forever; they will sit on your throne from now until eternity."

10.  "Listen! It's the voice of someone shouting, "Clear the way through the wilderness for the LORD! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...