Wednesday 31 July 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Exodus 40:
2.  Leviticus 10:
3.  Exodus 34:
4.  Exodus 20:
5.  Exodus 15:
6.  Exodus 23:
7.  Numbers 6:
8.  Leviticus 11:
9.  Exodus 14:
10.  Exodus 17:
11.  Leviticus 26:
12.  Numbers 13:
13.  Numbers 14:

1.  "For I, the LORD, am the one who brought you up from the land of Egypt,  that I might be your God.  Therefore, you must be holy because I am holy."

2.  "I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people."

3.  "May the LORD bless you and protect you."

4.  "But Caleb tried to quiet the people as they stood before Moses.  " Let's go at once to take the land," he said.  "We can certainly conquer it!"

5.  "But surely as I live, and as surely the earth is filled with the LORD'S glory, not one of these people will ever enter that land."

6.  "The LORD is a warrior Yahweh is his name!"

7.  "The LORD will reign forever and ever!"

8.  "The LORD himself will fight for you.  Just stay calm."

9.   "Moses built an altar there and named it Yahweh-Nissi ( which means "the LORD is my banner.)

10.  "Don't be afraid," Moses answered them, "for God has come in this way to test you, and so that you fear of him will keep you from sinning."

11.  "See, I am sending angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you."

12.  "You must serve only the LORD your God.  If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness."

13.  "Then the LORD came down in a cloud and stood there with him; and he called out his own name, Yahweh."

14.   "Moses could not longer enter the Tabernacle because the cloud had settled down over it, and the glory of the LORD filled the Tabernacle."

15.  "Then Moses said to Aaron, "This is what the LORD meant when he said, 'I will display my holiness through those who come near me.  I will display my glory before all people.' " And Aaron was silent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...