Saturday 19 October 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 48:

2.  Psalm 17:

3.  Psalm 139:

4.  Psalm 106:

5.  Psalm 140:

6.  Psalm 119:

7.  Psalm 68:

8.  Psalm 58:

9.  Psalm 49:

10.  Psalm 21:


1.  "Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord.  Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts."


2.  "Then at last everyone will say, “There truly is a reward for those who live for God; surely there is a God who judges justly here on earth.”


3.  "But as for me, God will redeem my life.  He will snatch me from the power of the grave." 


4.  "But let the godly rejoice.  Let them be glad in God’s presence.  Let them be filled with joy."


5.  "Rise up, O Lord, in all your power.  With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts."


6.  "How great is the Lord, how deserving of praise, in the city of our God, which sits on his holy mountain!"


7.  "I have followed your commands, which keep me from following cruel and evil people.  My steps have stayed on your path; I have not wavered from following you."


8.  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."


9.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


10.  "But I know the Lord will help those they persecute; he will give justice to the poor.  Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


11.  "Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms.  Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign Lord rescues us from death."


12.  "How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...