Saturday 19 October 2024

God's Love!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  “I will make known the LORD’s loving devotion and His praiseworthy acts, because of all the LORD has done for us–even the many good things He has done for the house of Israel according to His compassion and the abundance of His loving devotion.”


A.  Jeremiah 39:

B.  Proverbs 21:

C.  Joshua 12:

D.  Isaiah 63:

E.  Ezekiel 30:


2.  “Indeed you, Lord, are kind and forgiving, overflowing with gracious love to everyone who calls on you.”


A.  Psalm 37:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 55:

D.  Psalm 135:

E.  Psalm 86:


3.  “Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. 4 I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.”


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 20:

D.  Psalm 63:

E.  Psalm 50:


4.  “the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.”


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Exodus 21:

C.  Deuteronomy 32:

D.  Exzekiel 30:

E.  Jeremiah 31:


5.  “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you.”


A.  Zechariah 13:

B.  1 Kings 15:

C.  Numbers 13:

D.  Leviticus 10:

E.  Isaiah 54:


6.  "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”


A.  Psalm 50:

B.  Psalm 143:

C.  Psalm 28:

D.  Psalm 130:

E.   Psalm 122:


7.  “Help me, Lord my God; save me according to your unfailing love.”


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 92:

C.  Psalm 110:

D.  Psalm 87:

E.  Psalm 109:


8.  “Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before You.”


A.  Psalm 33:

B.  Psalm 2:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Psalm 89:

E.  Psalm 111:


9.  “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  Romans 11:

D.  1 Corinthians 13:

E.  Luke 21:


10.  “Because of the Lord’s faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!  I say: The Lord is my portion, therefore I will put my hope in Him.” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him.”


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Deuteronomy 32:

C.  Joshua 18:

D.  Jeremiah 55:

E.  Lamentations 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...