Friday 20 September 2024

But By Grace!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Peter 1:

2.  Genesis 6:

3.  Ephesians 2:

4.  Acts 15:

5.  Acts 20:

6.  Titus 2:

7.  Galatians 2:

8.  1 Peter 4:

9.  Hebrews 12:


1.  "For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose."


2.  "As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace."


3.  "And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified."


4.  "See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled."


5.  "May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord."


6.  "But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."


7.  "But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.”


8.  "But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved"


9.  "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."


10.  "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...