Friday 20 September 2024

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "May the Lord give you increase, You and your children."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 133:

D.  Psalm 20:

E.  Psalm 115:


2.  "The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession.


A.  Psalm 10:

B.  Psalm 27:

C.  Psalm 94:

D.  PSalm 111:

E.  Psalm 80:


3.  "But I am deaf to all their threats.  I am silent before them as one who cannot speak.  I choose to hear nothing, and I make no reply.  For I am waiting for you, O Lord. You must answer for me, O Lord my God."


A.  Psalm 95:

B.  Psalm 120:

C.  Psalm 51:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 38:


4.  "But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands.  Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly.  Let your favor shine on your servant.  In your unfailing love, rescue me."


A.  Psalm 22:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Psalm 73:

E.  Psalm 31:


5.  "You are my King and my God.  You command victories for Israel.  Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes."


A.  Psalm 60:

B.  Psalm 110:

C.  Psalm 44:

D.  Psalm 127:

E.  Psalm 80:


6.  "Praise the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things.  Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory.  Amen and amen!"


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 50:

C.  Psalm 122:

D.  Psalm 39:

E.  Psalm 72:


7.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


A.  Psalm 38:

B.  Psalm 87:

C.  Psalm 21:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 60:


8.  "Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 119:

C.  Psalm 40:

D.  Psalm 133:

E.  Psalm 92:


9.  "How great is our Lord! His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension! The Lord supports the humble, but he brings the wicked down into the dust."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 147:

D.  Psalm 80:

E.  Psalm 118:


10.  "To Him who smote the Egyptians in their firstborn, For His lovingkindness is everlasting,"


A.  Psalm 99:

B.  Psalm 128:

C.  Psalm 73:

D.  Psalm 136:

E.  Psalm 71:


11.  "Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting! Let all the people say, “Amen!” Praise the Lord!"


A.  Psalm 95:

B.  Psalm 37:

C.  Psalm 106:

D.  Psalm 22:

E.  Psalm 88:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...