Monday 12 August 2024

Words have Power!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 12:

2.  Colossians 3:

3.  Matthew 15:

4.  Proverbs 13:

5.  Joshua 1:

6.  Isaiah 55:

7.  Ephesians 4:

8.  Psalm 19:

9.  Proverbs 21:

10.  Proverbs 18:


1.  "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."


2.  "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."


3.  "So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."


4.  "Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."


5.  "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak."


6.  "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits."


7.  "But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth."


8.  "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”


9.  "It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”


10.  "Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."


11.  "Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...