Monday 12 August 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 61:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 35:

4.  Psalm 60:

5.  Psalm 125:

6.  Psalm 105:

7.  Psalm 78:

8.  Psalm 71:

9.  Psalm 69:


1.  "Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.  Let the whole world know what he has done.  Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.  Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds."


2.  "O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying, for I will speak to you in a parable."


3.  "I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord.  I will tell everyone that you alone are just."


4.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


5.  "The humble will see their God at work and be glad.  Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged."


6.  "Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me."


7.  "Then I will rejoice in the Lord.  I will be glad because he rescues me."


8.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


9.  "O Lord, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with you."


10.  "Let my tongue sing about your word, for all your commands are right."


11.  "Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble.  I long for your rescue, Lord, so I have obeyed your commands.  I have obeyed your laws, for I love them very much.  Yes, I obey your commandments and laws because you know everything I do."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...