Tuesday 30 July 2024

The Lord is my Strength!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”


A.  Micah 7:

B.  Numbers 12:

C.  Zechariah 9:

D.  Judges 18:

E.  Joshua 1:


2.  "May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!"


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 58:

D.  Psalm 112:

E.  Psalm 29:


3.  "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’"


A.  Luke 18:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  Mark 12:

D.  Acts 25:

E.  John 20:


4.  "For the joy of the Lord is your strength.”


A.  Ezra 10:

B.  Joshua 17:

C.  Jeremiah 12:

D.  Isaiah 15:

E.  Nehemiah 8:


5.  "But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one."


A.  James 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Acts 10:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  2 Thessalonians 3:


6.  "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."


A.  Psalm 39:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 35:

D.  Psalm 120:

E.  Psalm 28:


7.  " ‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you."


A.  Exodus 38:

B.  Deuteronomy 30:

C.  Isaiah 55:

D.  Numbers 28:

E.  Jeremiah 32:


8.  "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."


A.  Matthew 13:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  John 11:

D.  Luke 19:

E.  1 Corinthians 10:


9.  “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”


A.  Hosea 13:

B.  Exodus 25:

C.  Jeremiah 10:

D.  Ezekiel 22:

E.  Isaiah 12:


10.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  2 Corinthians 12:

D.  Luke 20:

E.  Acts 19:


11.  "Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts."


A.  Joshua 13:

B.  Deuteronomy 20:

C.  Numbers 17:

D.  Ezekiel 22:

E.  Zechariah 4:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...