Tuesday 30 July 2024

Always obey His commandments!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Deuteronomy 7:

2.  Ecclesiastes 12:

3.  2 John 1:

4.  John 14:

5.  Matthew 22:

6.  Exodus 20: 

7.  Romans 13:

8.  John 15:

9.  Leviticus 22:


1.  “If you love me, you will keep my commandments."


2.  "Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of God’s law."


3.  “You shall have no other gods before me."


4.  "If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."


5.  “So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord."


6.  "Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations."


7.  "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”


8.  “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain."


9.  "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man."


10.  "And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it."


11.  "And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...