Friday 7 June 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Psalm 76:

2.  Psalm 64:

3.  Psalm 71: 

4.  Psalm 49:

5.  Psalm 40:

6.  Psalm 95:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  Psalm 92:

9.  Psalm 69:


1.  "Be my rock of safety where I can always hide.  Give the order to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress."


2.  "Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.  Let us come to him with thanksgiving.  Let us sing psalms of praise to him.  For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods."


3.  "I reflect at night on who you are, O Lord; therefore, I obey your instructions.  This is how I spend my life: obeying your commandments."


4.  "You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.  O Lord, what great works you do! And how deep are your thoughts."


5.  "Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.  You have done such wonderful things."


6.  "The descendants of those who obey him will inherit the land, and those who love him will live there in safety."


7.  "You are glorious and more majestic than the everlasting mountains."


8.  "The godly will rejoice in the Lord and find shelter in him.  And those who do what is right  will praise him."


9.  "Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  I will sing praises to you with a lyre, O Holy One of Israel.  I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me."


10.  "But as for me, God will redeem my life.  He will snatch me from the power of the grave."


11.  “I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...