Friday 7 June 2024

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Luke 3:

2.  Leviticus 20:

3.  1 Thessalonians 2:

4.  Acts 4:

5.  Mark 7:

6.  Luke 19:

7.  Genesis 9:

8.  Luke 12:

9.  John 8:


1.  "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.”


2.  "It’s not what goes into your body that defiles you; you are defiled by what comes from your heart.”


3.  "There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."


4.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”


5.  "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." 


6.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


7.  "Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not. "


8.  “I tell you the truth, everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, the Son of Man  will also acknowledge in the presence of God’s angels."


9.  One day when the crowds were being baptized, Jesus himself was baptized. As he was praying, the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form, descended on him like a dove. And a voice from heaven said, “You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy.”


10.  “You must keep all my decrees and regulations by putting them into practice; otherwise the land to which I am bringing you as your new home will vomit you out.  Do not live according to the customs of the people I am driving out before you. It is because they do these shameful things that I detest them.  But I have promised you, ‘You will possess their land because I will give it to you as your possession—a land flowing with milk and honey.’ I am the Lord your God, who has set you apart from all other people."


11.  "We pleaded with you, encouraged you, and urged you to live your lives in a way that God would consider worthy. For he called you to share in his Kingdom and glory."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...