Wednesday 5 June 2024

Christ in me!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 14:

2.  1 John 3:

3.  Ephesians 2:

4.  1 Corinthians 6:

5.  Ephesians 1:

6.  Galatians 2:

7.  Galatians 3:

8.  Romans 8:


1.  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places."


2.  "For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith."


3.  "There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.  And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you."


4.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose."


5.  "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."


6.  "Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them."


7.  "See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him."


8.  "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ."


9.  "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace."


10.   "God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure."


11.  "But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...