Wednesday 5 June 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 58:

2.  Psalm 40:

3.  Psalm 144:

4.  Psalm 78:

5.  Psalm 135:

6.  Psalm 119:

7.  Psalm 69:

8.  Psalm 77:

9.  Psalm 35:

10.  Psalm 21:


1.  "You are the God of great wonders! You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations."


2.  "Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil."


3.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


4.  "Then I will rejoice in the Lord.  I will be glad because he rescues me."


5.  "Rise up, O Lord, in all your power.  With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts."


6.  "Then at last everyone will say, “There truly is a reward for those who live for God;  surely there is a God who judges justly here on earth.”


7.  "I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry."


8.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


9.  "Then they remembered that God was their rock, that God Most High was their redeemer."


10.  "Lord, accept my offering of praise, and teach me your regulations."


11.  "Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord! Praise him, you who serve the Lord, you who serve in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...