Thursday 9 May 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 103:

2.  Psalm 109:

3.  Psalm 38:

4.  Psalm 55:

5.  Psalm 100:

6.  Psalm 64:

7.  Psalm 89:

8.  Psalm 119:


1.  "May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word."


2.  “Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live, for your instructions are my delight.”


3.  “The godly will rejoice in the Lord and find shelter in him.  And those who do what is right will praise him."


4.  “I long to obey your commandments! Renew my life with your goodness."


5.  “Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength.  Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


6.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone."


7.  “For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.”


8.  “My wounds grow foul and fester Because of my folly.”


9.  “Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.  He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases."


10.  “But I will call on God, and the Lord will rescue me."


11.  “Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.  Give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...