Thursday 9 May 2024

Jesus I am Life!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Deuteronomy 30:

2.  1 John 5:

3.  John 5:

4.  John 11:

5.  Luke 11:

6.  John 7:

7.  Matthew 6:

8.  2 Peter 1:

9.  1 Corinthians 6:

10.  Proverbs 3:


1.  "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."


2.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you."


3.  "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”


4.  "His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence."


5.  "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."


6.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


7.  "If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it."


8.  "Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life."


9.  "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."


10.  "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


11.  "But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...