Sunday 5 May 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 59:

2.  Psalm 147:

3.  Psalm 119:

4.  Psalm 105:

5.  Psalm 47:

6.  Psalm 81:

7.  Psalm 64:

8.  Psalm 143:

9.  Psalm 48:

10.  Psalm 75:


1.  "For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


2.  "But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.  For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


3.  "The godly will rejoice in the Lord and find shelter in him.  And those who do what is right  will praise him."


4.  "You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress.  In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.  He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."


5.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.  O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love."


6.  "O God, we meditate on your unfailing love as we worship in your Temple.  As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth.  Your strong right hand is filled with victory."


7.  "Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise! For the Lord Most High is awesome.  He is the great King of all the earth."


8.  "No, the Lord’s delight is in those who fear him, those who put their hope in his unfailing love."


9.  "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."


10.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


11.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.  For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life.  Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.  In your unfailing love, silence all my enemies and destroy all my foes, for I am your servant."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...