Sunday 5 May 2024

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name.  “They will be my people,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child.  Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Joshua 15:

C.  Malachi 3:

D.  Ezekiel 21:

E.  Job 10:


2.  "The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Isaiah 37:

C.  Jeremiah 50:

D.  Proverbs 10:

E.  Job 17:


3.  "Now may the God of peace—who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, and ratified an eternal covenant with his blood—may he equip you with all you need for doing his will.  May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him.  All glory to him forever and ever! Amen."


A.  Luke 19:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  Revelation 20:

D.  Matthew 27:

E.  Hebrews 13:


4.  "But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than any human authority."


A.  Mark 11:

B.  Romans 8:

C.  John 13:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  Acts 5:


5.  "And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God’s word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!”


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  John 13:

C.  Acts 10:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  Mark 4:


6.  “You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God. The Lord will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name."


A.  Judges 10:

B.  Isaiah 23:

C.  Exodus 17:

D.  Leviticus 25:

E.  Deuteronomy 5:


7.  "Then God said to Noah, “Yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant I am confirming with all the creatures on earth.”


A.  Joshua 12:

B.  Amos 5:

C.  1 Kings 17:

D.  Exodus 3:

E.  Genesis 9:


8.  "Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!"


A.  Romans 13:

B.  James 2:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Colossians 1:

E.  Philippians 4:


9.  "Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.  That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Acts 20:

C.  Luke 18:

D.  Matthew 23:

E.  2 Corinthians 12:


10.  "But don’t be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval.”


A.  1 Corinthians 10:

B.  1 Peter 3:

C.  John 6:

D.  1 Timothy 2:

E.  Luke 15:


11.  "And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.  And he said to them, “This is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice for many."


A.  Revelation 18:

B.  Matthew 25:

C.  Luke 20:

D.  Acts 27:

E.  Mark 14:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...