Wednesday 22 May 2024

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."


A.  Revelation 20:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  John 17:

D.  Acts 25:

E.  Luke 21:


2.  "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Acts 10:

C.  John 18:

D.  Romans 9:

E.  Luke 12:


3.  "But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.  This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength."


A.  James 3:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  Ephesians 2:

D.  Hebrews 10:.  

E.  1 Corinthians 1:


4.  “The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again.  No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.”


A.  Acts 13:

B.  Luke 9:

C.  Matthew 17:

D.  2 Corinthians 8:

E.  John 10:


5.  "But ‘God made them male and female’ from the beginning of creation.  ‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.”


A.  Romans 13:

B.  John 18:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Revelation 20:

E.  Matthew 17:


6.  "Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words."


A.  Joshua 13:

B.  Exodus 17:

C.  Hosea 8:

D.  Deuteronomy 22:

E.  Daniel 10:


7.  "For, There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus.  He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  1 Timothy 2:

D.  Matthew 15:

E.  2 Corinthians 10:


8.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”


A.  Luke 12:

B.  Acts 17:

C.  John 8:

D.  Matthew 20:

E.  Hebrews 10:


9.  "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  John 8:

C.  James 5:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  Philemon 1:


10.  "I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you."


A.  Revelation 18:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  John 13:

D.  Acts 7:

E.  Luke 20:


11.  "What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man.  When that happens, be happy! Yes, leap for joy! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, their ancestors treated the ancient prophets that same way."


A.  Matthew 12:

B.  Revelation 20:

C.  1 Corinthians 15:

D.  Acts 22:

E.  Luke 6:


No comments:

Post a Comment

John 17: Hebrews and English:

  Hebrews: הפרק 17 את אלה דבר ישוע וישא עיניו השמימה ויאמר אבי הנה באה השעה פאר את בנך למען גם בנך יפארך׃ 2 כאשר נתת לו השלטן על כל בשר למען...