Wednesday 22 May 2024

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior.  You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 71:

C.  Psalm 110:

D.  Psalm 53:

E.  Psalm 65:


2.  "So each generation should set its hope anew on God, not forgetting his glorious miracles and obeying his commands."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 105:

D.  Psalm 123:

E.  Psalm 78:


3.  "They will declare, “The Lord is just! He is my rock! There is no evil in him!”


A.  Psalm 57:

B.  Psalm 101:

C.  Psalm 92:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 30:


4.  "But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.  For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


A.  Psalm 39:

B.  Psalm 20:

C.  Psalm 88:

D.  Psalm 51:

E.  Psalm 75:


5.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 138:

D.  Psalm 69:

E.  Psalm 125:


6.  "O God, we give glory to you all day long and constantly praise your name."


A.  Psalm 81:

B.  Psalm 79:

C.  Psalm 123:

D.  Psalm 21:

E.  Psalm 44:


7.  "Oh, the joys of those who are kind to the poor! The Lord rescues them when they are in trouble.  The Lord protects them and keeps them alive.  He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies.  The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 118:

C.  Psalm 102:

D.  Psalm 145:

E.  Psalm 41:


8.  "But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


A.  Psalm 119:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 130:

D.  Psalm 29:

E.  Psalm 52:


9.  "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.  Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.  He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases."


A.  Psalm 45:

B.  Psalm 139:

C.  Psalm 103:

D.  Psalm 147:

E.  Psalm 71:


10.  "I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.  Your unfailing love will last forever.  Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens."


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 102:

C.  Psalm 89:

D.  Psalm 139:

E.  Psalm 118:


11.  "Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."


A.  Psalm 83:

B.  Psalm 120:

C.  Psalm 107:

D.  Psalm 133:

E.  Psalm 78:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...