Tuesday 19 March 2024

There is always Hope!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 71:

2.  Romans 8:

3.  Ephesians 4:

4.  Mark 9:

5.  1 Peter 1:

6.  Psalm 42:

7.  2 Corinthians 4:

8.  Zephaniah 3:

9.  Psalm 147:

10.  Isaiah 41:


1.  "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again—my Savior and my God!"


2.   "That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.  For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."


3.  "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."


4.  "But the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love."


5.  "For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth."


6.  "No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us."


7.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


8.  " Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes.  Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy."


9.  "But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more."


10.  "And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”


11.  "Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ."


12.  "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...