Tuesday 19 March 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 25:

2.  Psalm 17:

3.  Psalm 148:

4.  Psalm 140:

5.  Psalm 143:

6.  Psalm 71:

7.  Psalm 62:

8.  Psalm 55:

9.  Psalm 59:

10.  Psalm 50:

11.  Psalm 42:


1.  "O Lord, you alone are my hope.  I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood.  Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!"


2.  "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."


3.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


4.  "You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress.  In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.  He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."


5.  “The Lord, the Mighty One, is God, and he has spoken; he has summoned all humanity from where the sun rises to where it sets."


6.  "As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God."


7.  "O Lord, I give my life to you.  I trust in you, my God!"


8.  "My steps have stayed on your path; I have not wavered from following you."


9.  "Let them all praise the name of the Lord.  For his name is very great; his glory towers over the earth and heaven!"


10.  "Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


11.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.  For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life.  Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress."


12.  "Who are those who fear the Lord? He will show them the path they should choose.  They will live in prosperity, and their children will inherit the land.  The Lord is a friend to those who fear him.  He teaches them his covenant.  My eyes are always on the Lord, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...