Wednesday 28 February 2024

What is love?

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 22:

2.  1 John 3:

3.  Leviticus 19:

4.  John 14:

5.  1 John 4:

6.  Romans 8:

7.  Galatians 2:

8.  Romans 12:

9.  Mark 12:

10.  1 Corinthians 13:


1.  "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”


2.  "Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other."


3.  "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."  


4.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


5.  "The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”


6.  "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal."


7.  "And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


8.  "Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."


9.  "By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth."  


10.  “Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow Israelite, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord."


11.  "No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...