Wednesday 28 February 2024

Joy comes from the Lord!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 29:

C.  Psalm 145:

D.  Psalm 51:

E.  Psalm 137:


2.  "The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart.  The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living."


A.  Psalm 38:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 17:

D.  Psalm 101:

E.  Psalm 19:


3.  "Being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy."


A.  James 5:

B.  Romans 7:

C.  Colossians 1:

D.  Matthew 13:

E.  Mark 7:


4.  "Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world."


A.  John 8:

B.  Revelation 15:

C.  Galatians 3:

D.  Acts 11:

E.  1 Peter 4:


5.  "And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  1 Corinthians 12:

C.  Titus 3:

D.  Ephesians 5:

E.  1 Thessalonians 1:  


6.  "Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."


A.  Amos 9:

B.  Isaiah 17:

C.  Zechariah 12:

D.  Deuteronomy 21:

E.  Habakkuk 3:


7.  "You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence."


A.  Philippians 3:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Romans 7:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  Acts 2:


8.  "For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 22:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 17:

E.  Psalm 33:


9.  "Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise! For the Lord Most High is awesome.  He is the great King of all the earth."


A.  Psalm 81:

B.  Psalm 29:

C.  Psalm 135:

D.  Psalm 30:

E.  Psalm 47:


10.  "When I discovered your words, I devoured them.  They are my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies."


A.  Joshua 23:

B.  Judges 18:

C.  Exodus 37:

D.  Numbers 10:

E.  Jeremiah 15:


11.  "For you are our glory and joy."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Luke 13:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Matthew 19:

E.  1 Thessalonians 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...