Sunday 9 July 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  “And whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  Acts 15:


2.  “The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”‍


A.  Exodus 23:

B.  Isaiah 55:

C.  Deuteronomy 30:

D.  Proverbs 21:

E.  Lamentations 3:


3.  “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”‍


A.  Jeremiah 38:

B.  Ezekiel 20:

C.  Amos 2:

D.  Proverbs 3:

E.  Deuteronomy 32:


4.  “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.”‍


A.  Zechariah 10:

B.  1 Kings 15:

C.  Psalm 71:

D.  Isaiah 52:

E.  Proverbs 18:


5.  “I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.”‍


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 133:

C.  Psalm 55:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 16:


6.  “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”‍


A.  Psalm 50:

B.  Psalm 9:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 23:

E.  Psalm 119:


7.  “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!”‍


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 27:

D.  Psalm 72:

E.  Psalm 31:


8.  “The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.”‍


A.  Psalm 118:

B.  Psalm 46:

C.  Psalm 33:

D.  Psalm 145:

E.  Psalm 105:


9.  “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.”‍


A.  Psalm 120:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 115:

D.  Psalm 38:

E.  Psalm 55:


10.  “He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.”‍


A.  Psalm 25:

B.  Psalm 112:

C.  Psalm 122:

D.  Psalm 75:

E.  Psalm 62:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...