Sunday 9 July 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 9:

2.  Psalm 5:

3.  Psalm 7:

4.  Psalm 55:

5.  Psalm 18:

6.  Psalm 11:


1.  "You light a lamp for me.  The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness."


2.  "But the Lord is in his holy Temple; the Lord still rules from heaven.  He watches everyone closely, examining every person on earth."


3.  "In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall."


4.  "I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."


5.  "For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord, You surround him with favor as with a shield."


6.  "But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment."


7.  "For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God."


8.  "For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; The upright will behold His face."


9.  "O Lord my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me."


10.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


11.  "For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness; No evil dwells with You."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...