Tuesday 17 January 2023

You shall ask and receive!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Luke 11:

2.  Psalm 143:

3.  Luke 1:

4.  James 1:

5.  James 5:

6.  Jeremiah 29:

7.  Colossians 3:

8.  2 Peter 1:

9.  Romans 8:

10.  John 4:

11.  1 John 2:

12.  Philippians 4:


1.  "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."


2.  "His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness."


3.  "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."


4.  "He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?"


5.  "But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”


6.  "But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him."


7.  "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."


8.  "And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."


9.  "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."


10.  "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."


11.  "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind."


12.  "For nothing will be impossible with God.”


13.  "But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”


14.  "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...