Tuesday 17 January 2023

Learn from Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."


A.  John 10:

B.  1 John 3:

C.  Ephesians 5:

D.  Colossians 1:

E.  Mark 13:


2.  "And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”


A.  Romans 13:

B.  Matthew 10:

C.  Acts 17:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  Mark 10:


3.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Hebrews 12:

D.  Luke 8:

E.  Matthew 11:


4.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


A.  Luke 18:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  2 Corinthians 13:

E.  John 16:


5.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


A.  James 5:

B.  Acts 17:

C.  James 3:

D.  John 8:

E.  Romans 12:


6.  "Now great crowds accompanied him, and he turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  Romans 10:

D.  John 20:

E.  Luke 14:


7.  "For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Acts 15:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  2 Corinthians 13:

E.  John 6:


8.  "Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”


A.  Acts 22:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Matthew 19:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  Luke 23:


9.  "After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him, and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.  Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them.  But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”


A.  James 3:

B.  John 13:

C.  Luke 5:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  1 Corinthians 11:


10.  "Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Hebrews 10:

C.  John 8:

D.  Romans 12:

E.  2 Timothy 3:


11.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?"


A.  Matthew 13:

B.  John 20:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Acts 23:

E.  Luke 9:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...