Tuesday 17 January 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 72:

3.  Psalm 77:

4.  Psalm 73:

5.  Psalm 48:

6.  Psalm 116:

7.  Psalm 139:

8.  Psalm 110:

9.  Psalm 86:


1.  "Then I called on the name of the Lord: “Please, Lord, save me!” How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! The Lord protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me."


2.  "Protect me, for I am devoted to you.  Save me, for I serve you and trust you.  You are my God.  Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly."


3.  "O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.  You know when I sit down or stand up.  You know my thoughts even when I’m far away."


4.  "The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies, making them a footstool under your feet.”


5.  "Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you."


6.  "May my heart be blameless in Your statutes, So that I will not be ashamed."


7.  "But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness."


8.  "Praise the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things.  Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory.  Amen and amen!"


9.  "O God, your ways are holy.  Is there any god as mighty as you? You are the God of great wonders! You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations."


10.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


11.  "As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth.  Your strong right hand is filled with victory."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...