Tuesday 17 January 2023

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Corinthians 4:

2.  Genesis 27:

3.  1 Thessalonians 5:

4.  Hebrews 12:

5.  Luke 10:  

6.  Philippians 4:

7.  1 Corinthians 7:

8.  John 8:

9.  Habakkuk 1:

10.  Zechariah 10:


1.  "Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon."


2.  "Are you a slave? Don’t let that worry you—but if you get a chance to be free, take it. And remember, if you were a slave when the Lord called you, you are now free in the Lord. And if you were free when the Lord called you, you are now a slave of Christ.  God paid a high price for you, so don’t be enslaved by the world."


3.  "Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not.  That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”


4.  "Then the Lord said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.  This vision is for a future time.  It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.  If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed."


5.  "But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said, “I believed in God, so I spoke.”


6.  "By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish.  I, the Lord, have spoken!”


7.  "May God give you of heaven's dew and of earth's richness – an abundance of grain and new wine."


8.  "See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son."


9.  " Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”


10.  "Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."


11.  "We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.  We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...