Sunday 11 September 2022

What is God's Will for my life!!

 Philippians 4:19:

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."


Psalm 37:4:

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."


John 10:10:

 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."


John 14:13-14:

"And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If ask anything in My name, I will do it."


Ephesians 3:20:

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us."


God's will for your life is to prosper!! A good joyful healthy prosperous blessed life so that the world can see Jesus in you and you be a blessing to others!! Not to hold on to your life, Not to be miserable, Not to be poverty minded!! Stop believing the enemies's lies!! Jesus said you can asked anything in His Name!! Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jesus said the reason why He came: "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."  We are here on this earth because of God's calling on our lives. Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We are not here to live for ourselves!!!  We are here to live for Him!! And you can be a blessing for others!! It is about time that we asked the Lord what is our calling and start doing it!!And God said He will take care of you!! God doesn't lie, He cannot lie!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...